I couldn't wait to share this card with you all! It was simple to make but carries such an impact!
I started by cutting a stencil using the Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts. Once cut I used Distress Oxide Inks to color the butterfly shape from the stencil and spattered with a water brush to activate the ink.
Then it got really easy! I stamped in black some flowers from the Isabella Scrapbook Set, die cut a smaller butterfly in Majestic Holographic paper and added some Bitty Sparkles. Then I decided I wanted to doodle a border to finish the look.
|Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts|
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Stamp Set: Every Bit of Wonderful (inside sentiment)
- Cardstock: White
- Specialty Paper: Majestic Holographic paper
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
- Distress Oxide Inks: Peacock Feathers, Tattered Rose, Seedless Preserves
- Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles, Clear Sparkles
- Tools: Mini Blending Tools, Journal Pen
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events.
Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking