Monday, July 26, 2021

Cute as a Bug Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Here is my version of this Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This sketch can take you in so many directions and looks! To join the fun all you have to do is make any paper craft using this sketch. You can flip, rotate, etc., as long as we can see the sketch is part of your finished project.

I paired this sketch with a new stamp set I just got called Cute as a Bug. I got the version with the coordinating Thin Cut Dies which make is SO easy because there is no fussy cutting!

The paper comes from the current Mix-in paper pack. The Mix-in packs are designed to be used with the other paper packs in the catalog or they can stand on their own like I used them here. 

I added the torn square of cardstock as a layer between the dragonfly and paper strips so each detail could stand on it's own. A little stamping and some sequins were the finishing touch!





Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
This sketch goes live on Wednesday.


I painted the dragonfly with a Clear Shimmer Brush. It's hard to see the shimmer but if you look closely I think you'll get the idea. 


Cute as a Bug + Thin Cut Dies

July - August  Mix-in Paper Pack 

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (LOVE this bulk item!)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Julep Sequins
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to join the challenge. We can't wait to see what you create!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! I love the torn paper mat! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...