Friday, July 16, 2021

Summer Fun Layout ~ Color Dare #453

Welcome to our color challenge! The Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is sharing a Tic Tac Toe challenge for picking your colors to create with. Pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that you can use more of the colors if you like. What you can't do is add colors not listed.

We reference Close to My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. when you're ready to join the challenge use the link in the post on our home page to link your project.

For this challenge I started with the the left diagonal: Sapphire, Peacock, Sundance. Then I ended up using all the rest of the colors, too!

The design comes from our How-to Book called Make It from Your Heart, Volume 5, Pattern 13.  Boy does this make crafting EASY!!! The cutting diagrams and guide are all there right for you to get started. Make it just like the guid or make some changes along the way. It's easy. Did I mention there are guides for both layout AND cards? 

I cut the circles using a set of our Thin Cut dies. The yellow strips are the Zip Borders you'll find on each page in our paper packs. 

I stamped the gnomes in Intense Black ink so it wouldn't bleed when I used markers to color. The title was cut with my Cricut. Some gold sequins adds a nice bit of sparkle to the pages. Because one of the gnomes is wearing sunglasses I covered the lenses with Liquid Glass so looked more like lenses. It's a great little trick!


Color My Heart Color Dare




Chillin' with My Gnomies

Wander Paper Pack with Stickers

Other Close To My Heart products used for this layout.
  • Specialty Paper: Sapphire Glitter paper
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Peacock, Glacier
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Peacock, Sapphire, Peach, Sage, Glacier
  • TriBlend Markers: Blends: Aqua Blue, Coral, Fair Skin, Brown Grey, Shades: True Blue, Jade Green
  • How-to Book: make It from Your Heart, Vol. 5, Pat. 13
  • Gold Sequins
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Liquid Glass
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to join the challenge. We can't wait to see what you create!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #ctmh #colormyheart #colordare

12 comments:

  1. Great layout for memories, Michelle! And who doesn't love gnomes? Using the liquid glass was the perfect solution, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is cute! Love the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and fun summer scrapbook page all ready for your summer photos… love gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of layouts. The gnomes are such fun! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute summer layout!! Love those gnomes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout! So much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. corporate event activities for hire

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...