Monday, October 4, 2021

Holiday Special Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 It's time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Use our sketch to create a paper craft! You can rotate, flip, flop whatever you like to the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.

I've used some of our new papers for this card. I love the softness of the look. The new color, Harbour, goes well with so many colors and ideas! I think it just might be my favorite of our 8 new colors!

I cut the snowflake with my Cricut and Harbour Glitter paper. I also used some Stickles to frame the sentiment layer. With several tiny gems it's just the right amount of sparkle on the card! Oh.... the trees were stamped in both 1st and 2nd generation ink with a slight offset. This makes it look more like a forest and gives some depth.










D2055 Holiday Special

Holly and Ivy Paper Pack

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a GREAT Value!)
  • Cardstock: Glacier, Harbour
  • Specialty Paper: Harbour Glitter 
  • Exclusive Inks: Harbour
  • Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles, Waterfall Stickles
  • Tools: Quickie Glue Pen

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

We'd love for you to join us in this challenge? What will YOU make using our sketch? 


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

6 comments:

  1. Michelle - Your link from AHSC isn't working but I wanted to comment. Lovely card - isn't this paper gorgeous! And it's perfect for our upcoming Color Dare challenge. I have my card ready but cannot post it to AHSC until Friday when Color Dare goes live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Harbour is my new favorite color as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!! Love it. Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...