Monday, November 15, 2021

Snowflake Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to our Sketch Challenge. We give you a sketch  to create with making any paper craft you like! You can rotate, flip, turn the sketch as you like. Wee just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. 

For my card I kept the sketch as is and got busy. As soon as I saw the sketch I thought....snowflakes would look great tucked under the circle! The snowflake stamp set has matching Thin Cut dies making it super easy. 


I snipped off part of the snowflakes to they would fit under the circle better. The circle is popped up with foam tape to make tucking the snowflakes easier, too.



Z4098 Floral Snowflakes + Thin Cuts

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a great deal!)
  • Stamp Sets: D2052 For All Occasions (inside sentiment), M1298 Merry Christmas Flourish
  • Paper Pack: Wonderland
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Wisteria, Glacier
  • Exclusive Inks: Wisteria, Glacier, Mulberry
  • Thin Cut Dies: Circles
  • Silver Glitter Gems
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to create and share! We can't wait to find out!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge, #cardmaking #ctmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...