Friday, November 12, 2021

Christmas Trees ~ Color Dare #470 ~ Tic Tac Toe

 Are you one of those that doesn't feel the need to use traditional colors for your Christmas cards? I am! I think you can get lovely themes using just about any color combo. Here's a pretty one from our Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge.

This is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge so you start by picking your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that you can use some of the other colors, too. You can even use them all! We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like then use the link in the post on our home page to join the challenge.

I picked the top left to bottom right diagonal: Papaya, Mink, Sapphire then added Peach and Gold. The blue trees are stamped as 2nd generation in Sapphire ink. The Papaya tree is popped up with thin foam tape. Each tree has a dot of Stickles Glitter Glue but I added some ornament dots on the Papaya tree. The gold also comes into play with the paper layers.



X7275B Candid Moments Paper Pack 

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a great deal!)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Paper Pack: Mix-in (Sept-Oct)
  • Specialty Paper: Gold Foil
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Papaya, Peach
  • Golden Rod Stickles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to create and share! What will YOU make using these colors? We can't wait to find out!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

8 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped some trees directly onto the panel and raised others up. Looks great. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the untraditional assortment of colors in your trees. One of Our Little Crop Group has a Pink tree and she love it. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even think about Christmas when I saw the tic tac toe board but I love what you've created with the stamping of the trees. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the assortment of trees & the non traditional colors used for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...