Friday, November 5, 2021

Holiday Cards Blog Hop

It's a Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Yes it's time to get busy making those Holiday Cards and we are here to help with tons of great ideas from a wonderful group of talented Makers with Close To My Heart. 

The blog before mine belongs to Gina Brandstetter. All you have to do is click the link in each post to hop to the next blog. For a list of all participants click here.

I made this cute card and love how it turned out. I love using non-traditional colors for my Holiday Cards. Here you see Mulberry used as a background color. I used the Thin Cut from the Floral Snowflake stamp set to cut the shape on the front. Oh... first I embossed that top piece with a snowflake folder. For this look be sure to place the die off the edge of the cardstock. 

Next I simple stamped the little tree, colored the branches and glued it inside the snowflake. Then I added some dots of Stickles for ornaments. Finally, I added some snowflake sequins. By the way.... our new Pick-up Tool is a must have item! It makes placing sequins SO easy!





Because the sequins are so nice and flat I could also add some on the inside of the card around the sentiment.


B1782 Christmas Trees

Other Close To My Heart products used on this card.
  • Stamp Set: For All Occasions (for the sentiment), Floral Snowflakes + Thin Cuts 
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a GREAT deal)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Mulberry
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Mulberry
  • TriBlend Markers: Dull Green
  • Embellishments: Snowflake Loose Sequins, Pink Taffeta Stickles
  • Tools: Pick-up Tool
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop over to Darlys Recker blog for more wonderful ideas!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #holidaycardbloghop 

6 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...