Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Birthday Shaker Card

 Welcome to my blog and a  fun card I made for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge. Winter Wonderland is the theme and whatever it means to you. For me it brings back memories of childhood spent ice skating, snowman building and snowball fights. 

This paper from the Wonderland Pack shows those activities and others. For my shaker card I used the portions of the paper that showed my memories and framed it within the windows. 

For the shakers I used some snowflake sequins and pink loose gems. I accented the front of the card with a large snowflake and some more of the snowflake sequins. 

Do you have a winter birthday in your family? This is a great way to use those Christmas type items for that occasion too!


X7274B Wonderland Paper Pack

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Slimline White Cards and Envelopes, Slimline Foam + Acetate
  • Cardstock: Glacier
  • Thin Cut Die: Square Windows Slimline 
  • Exclusive Inks: Charcoal, Mulberry, Wisteria
  • Embellishments: Snowflake Sequins, Mulberry Loose Gems, Pink Taffeta Stickles
  • Tools: Pick-up Tool, Tombow Liquid Glue
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #heart2heartchallenge

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love your slimline shaker! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I love this shaker card, so perfect for a wintry day! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive scene!

    Thanks for creating with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...