Monday, December 27, 2021

Cute Owl Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 453

Welcome to our weekly challenge from the DEsign Team at Atlantic Hearts! We love getting ing you started with a sketch then sit back and see where you take it! You can twist, turn, flip, flop, rotate the sketch. Whatever you like as long as we can still see the sketch in your project. Make any paper craft you like. We can't wait to see what you create!

For my project I decided to make a card for an upcoming birthday. I love the Wonderland papers and this just shows how you can go beyond the obvious theme of the pack. Close To My Heart always includes some patterns like this making the pack work beyond any kind of seasonal theme. 

Our December Stamp of the Month is so adorable and will soon be gone! You have just a couple more days to get a set for yourself or a crafty friend. December 31st is the last day so don't delay!

I picked the colors from the paper and it looks so cute! Even though there are no purple owls flying around out there, that I know about, as long as you coordinate your colors with the papers it will look wonderful. I kept the rest of the card simple by adding some silver thread and gems. 


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


S2112 Owl Love You Forever
December Stamp of the Month
Only available until DEC. 31st


B1750 Happy Birthday Song

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a great deal)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Wisteria
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Wisteria
  • TriBlend Markers: Dusty Purple Blend, Brown Grey Blend
  • Embellishments: Silver Thread, Silver Glitter Gems
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to use our sketch! We are looking forward to seeing what you create!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...