Monday, March 7, 2022

Super Simple Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time to share another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Our Design Team gives you a sketch to get you started on any paper craft you like. You can rotate, flip, flop, spin....you get the idea... the sketch any way you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project!

I used the sketch as is for my card. It came together super fast because I used Picture My Life cards from our new In Full Bloom Paper Suite. Our paper suites have a wonderful collection of coordinated products for you to create with. From stickers, coordinating cardstock, embellishments, even a digital art collection to of course the Picture My Life cards.

I picked one of the 4"x6" cards for the background cutting it into the strips. I inked the edges so the strips would stand out from the white cardstock better. The floral piece is one of the 3"x4" cards. I cut out this part from the rest of the card to make my focal image. The cardstock is Glacier and White Daisy.

Silver was my choice for the embellishments. There is Silver Thread, Silver Glitter Gems and Silver Stickles to accent the beautiful look of the card. The floral piece is popped up on Thin 3D Foam Tape, too. You're also getting a sneak peek at one of the sentiments from the April Stamp of the Month. Shhhhhh.





If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...