Monday, April 4, 2022

Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Today our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is sharing a new sketch to inspire you! When you use our sketches you can use them as is, flip, rotate, resize...... anything you like as long as we can still see the sketch in your project.  Make any craft project you like and share it on our blog starting on Wednesday. The challenge is open for one week.

I stayed pretty true to the sketch with me card. The floral layer is larger than in the sketch and instead of the butterfly images I used Black Acrylic Hearts and added a 3rd heart. I stamped the image in Intense Black Ink because I planned on coloring with markers and didn't want it to bleed. You can see the TriBlend Marker colors I used in the photo. 

The TriBlend Markers are great for some special reasons. First they are alcohol markers. There are no streaks when you color! Next there are 3 shades of the color in the barrel. this makes blending the colors easy and so very pretty. Also, there are so many colors to choose from! Bonus, you can get them individually or in sets!

After coloring I used the coordinating thin cut die to cut it out. The die cuts a full image out so you can use the stamp on both ends to make the flowers go all the way around!

The background is a paper pattern from the X9038 Mix-in pack for March-April. The cardstock colors are Capri and Sage as well as White Daisy. Cardmaking is so easy when you keep a pack of our X254 White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack on hand. There are 50 A2 cards and envelopes in each pack.

The pretty band across the middle is a piece of Capri Glitter Paper. I used Thin 3D Foam Dots to pop up the floral layer and as a finishing touch I added some Black Diamond Stickles to the flower centers. It gives a bit of sparkle and dimension to the overall look. 


Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge


Inside of card

Z4423 In Full Bloom - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cut

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...