Sunday, May 15, 2022

Brilliant Banners

I knew what I wanted to do for this banner idea right away. One of my favorite patterns in our Make It from Your Heart How-to Book (Volume 4, Pattern 1) is a perfect fit! Our How-to Books are amazing! You get the pattern with cutting guides and photo samples. It's a great way to create or just as a jump start for your project.

My first card came together so quickly I decided to do a second card. It shows how just changing out the papers/colors creates a very different look! Be sure to check out both ideas seen below!

The first card uses our new Fresh Paint Paper Pack + Stickers. You can see a selection of the paper patterns in the banners. The fun smiley face, wings and sentiment are all from the sticker sheet. I popped up the face with some Thin Foam Tape and painted the wings with Clear Shimmer Brush.  The patch of ink behind the sentiment was made with the Brush Strokes set and Capri Exclusive Inks.

HINT: use an embossing buddy or some powder on the back of a sticker to take away the stickiness. Then you can add the foam tape to pop it up!


Clear Shimmer on wings.

My second card has a very different look but uses the same pattern from our How-to book. The paper is from  the As You Grow paper pack + Stickers. Again, you can see the variety of patterns in the banners. The flower, dream and butterfly are all stickers. I popped up the butterfly with Foam Tape. This time the flower centers were painted in the Clear Shimmer. The patch of ink this time is in Glacier.


Clear Shimmer on flower centers.

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #technquebloghop 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...