Sunday, May 15, 2022

New Products ~ May-June Artwork Showcase

Welcome to our New Product Artwork Showcase for the May-June 2022 Catalog! There are so many fun things in this catalog it was hard to narrow it down to one project. 


I finally decided to use this new set that wasn't even inked yet! I love strawberries and have fond memories of taking my kids to pick them fresh.  I swear one of my kids ate more in the fields than she picked!

I started with one of our White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack cards. This is a great deal and good to have on hand! Using the Hope & Kindness suite of products I got busy creating! 

The Fancy Doilies Thin Cuts seemed like a great pairing for the berries. Isn't it gorgeous! The green papers are from the Coordinating Cardstock and have a subtle texture to it. 

After those layers were on the card front it was time to focus on the berries. On White Daisy Cardstock I stamped the berry then the stem using Exclusive Inks Candy Apple and rolled the edge with Sangria. For the stem the colors are Sage and Evergreen. Some of the berries are popped up with Thin Foam Tape.

The sentiment is stamped in the lower corner and painted with a Clear Shimmer Brush which is hard to see in the photo but it gives a nice sparkle. Finally I added some Gold Glitter Gems for a finishing touch.



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick your colors and create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #artworkshowcase

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...