Friday, July 15, 2022

July-September New Product Artwork Showcase

 We have a new catalog that went live July 1st! It's our July-September catalog and it's full of wonderful things to create with and bring joy to others. For this Artwork Showcase we are featuring new products from this catalog. Be sure to check out the album on our FB page for more goodies to give you ideas for these must have items!

I created a layout using a pattern from our Make It From your Heart How-to Book. I used Volume 1 which is retired but we have many other volumes to choose from to make your paper crafting easier.

The Backyard Bliss Paper Packet (link below) is gorgeous and so fun to create with! I paired it with the Backyard Bliss Digital Art Collection (link below) to create images for accents. There is no stamping on this layout, which is odd for me. Haha. 

Anyway, I used my Cricut to cut the digital art pieces then used my Watercolor Pencils to add some details like shading. Cardstock used: Mink for the base, pewter, Sage, Candy Apple, Evergreen, Toffee and Sapphire.

The title was also Cricut cut but I used a technique to make it easier to place the letters on the layout. Sapphire CS was placed on our Adhesive Sheets then ran through the Cricut. Now the letters are stickers and easy to place! I also accented with some Wood Hearts and painted them with Shimmer Brushes (Candy Apple, Sapphire). I also dressed up the flower with some Black Stickles and a Shimmer Brush.
The little fence next to the title comes from the Die-cuts (link below). I also plan to use more of the images once I have the photos placed.

Photos can be added in a variety of ways. The pattern show placing 3"x3" photos in the spaces between the pattern papers. That's a cute look. I also can see using it like a bulletin board and just randomly placing photos of different sizes overlapping the pattern pieces. Another idea would be to layer photos on mats and place them on the layout letting the pattern pieces peek out around the photos. This layout is for an upcoming occasion so I don't have photos just yet. I can't wait to play and plan out photo placement though!




If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #artworkshowcase #julyseptember2022newproduct


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Masculine Card

 How about a masculine style card? Well here is a good one for you. Plus, if you change out the colors it will be fine for a gal card, too. ...