Friday, July 1, 2022

July Stamp of the Month ~ Voice of the Sea

 Welcome to our Artwork Showcase for the July Stamp of the Month ~ Voices of the Sea. This beautiful stamp set is a must have for your collection. Just looking at the set relaxes me. Now think about all the projects you can create with this set!

I decided to go with a Shaker Card for my project. Like peeking out a porthole into an underwater land, this card is so fun!

I started with our White Card and Envelopes Value Pack. There are 50 cards and envelopes keeping you will stocked! The Wood Grain Papers seemed like a perfect match to the theme to create a rustic look. This paper from the Mix-in paper pack was a good choice for the water. The cardstock used was White Daisy and Mocha. The images were stamped in Intense Black Exclusive Inks because I planned on coloring with markers and didn't want anything to bleed.

I used our TriBlend markers for coloring (Blends: Ice Grey, Citrus, Fair Skin, Pale Pink, Jade Green and Bright Pink Shades). For the shaker element I used our Bitty Beads. We have a lot of embellishments that also work for use in a shaker! 

There is a piece of Thin Foam Tape under the left edge of the coral so help support that piece. The other end is glued to the front of the shaker. The dots on the port hole at black Diamond Stickles.






Z4310 Circle Shake Foam & Acetate
        

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! You are so clever using the woodgrain and making it appear as a port window.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...