Monday, August 22, 2022

Crisp Air Pumpkin Card ~ Atlantic Hearts 487

 Welcome to our newest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Our Design Team supplies the sketch to get you started on any paper craft you like. You can rotate, flip, etc the sketch. We just need to be able to see it in your project.

I couldn't wait to use this stamp set and paper packet! I played around a bit with the different patterns for the  pumpkin and finally decided on these two. Using the Thin Cut dies makes it super easy to cut out the shapes, too. 

The Crisp Air papers have beautiful colors and patterns! It took me some time to decide which ones to pair together for this card. It would have been an option to use a piece of solid cardstock in place of one of the pattern papers but I love this combination of papers. In order to make the layers stand out a bit more from each other I inked the edges giving it a nice crisp and defining edge. To do that I simple scraped the edge of the paper across the ink pad

The base for the card is from our Cards and Envelopes Value Pack. This is a great deal and you'll have a nice stash of cards just ready for those times you need one! 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

The pumpkin pieces were stamped on Nectarine cardstock with Paprika Exclusive Inks. Pine ink for the stem and Sapphire ink for the tag were also used. The edges were inked with Paprika ink, too. There is a little piece of Thin Foam Tape under the end of the banner and the tags. Gold Glitter Dots make the finishing touch!




















If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to  create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love this color combo! And I love anything pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...