Monday, September 5, 2022

A Girl and Her Dog Layout ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 I'm on the Design Team for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge where we give you a new sketch to create with each week. We get you started with the sketch and the rest if up to you! Create any paper project using the sketch as inspiration. You can rotate, flip, spin, etc., when using our sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.

I wanted to create a layout with this sketch. I concentrated the sketch elements in the upper half of my layout. I also rotated it to a horizontal format. Photos of my granddaughter and our dog, Jasper were  a perfect fit for the layout I had in mind. They were the best of buddies as you can see in the photos. 

The papers come from the Backyard Bliss collection. I also embellished with the Backyard Bliss Die Cuts.  The die cuts are accented with doodles made with a White Gel Pen. Other embellishments used are Gold Glitter Gems and Coral Liquid Pearls. Some of the elements are popped up with Thin Foam Tape to give some dimension. 


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Close-up showing doodling on the die cuts.

The Coral Liquid Pearls was added in the heart spaces.




Backyard Bliss Paper Pack

Backyard Bliss Die Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...