Friday, September 30, 2022

Floral Card ~ Color Dare #516

Welcome to our newest Color Dare Challenge! Our challenges are all about using the colors we give you to get you started and create any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge use the link in the post on our home page. 

I pulled out one of my older stamp sets (see below) to create this look. You can use this floral image on just one side of your project OR you can flip it around and stamp it above, too, to create a full on floral look. I kind of did a hybrid look by stamping the floral for the bottom then stamping edges of the image around the top. 

Due to the color challenge of using all 3 colors I kept those colors on the flowers. I used the free neutral (grey) for the leaves and background. Cardstock colors are White Daisy and Pewter. The Exclusive Inks is Intense Black so it wouldn't bleed when I colored with the markers. Speaking of markers, I used our TriBlend Markers. These are fantastic markers! There are 3 shades in each marker making it easy  to blend when you color. You can see the caps in the photo for a color reference.


Silver Glitter Gems was used as an accent around the sentiment and in the flower centers I used Silver Stickles


In Full Bloom - Cardmaking


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick your colors and create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart


7 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is so so pretty. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michelle, love the colours against the pewter card stock too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grays are so flattering with these colors and love the foliage you stamped on the top, nice embellishment... beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grey & then the pretty flowers on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour choices for the flowers. I like that only the stand out colours were used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Michelle and I love your colouring - the grey really brings those beautiful colours alive.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...