Monday, September 12, 2022

Irresistables Cardstock ~ Sunflower Card

 Have you seen our new Irresistible Cardstock? It's amazing! Six different patterns on White Cardstock that resist ink. This gives you all kinds of possibilities of crafting fun! Be sure to check our Artwork Showcase featuring this fun product!

I decided to keep my use of the Irresistibles simple but with an interesting touch. I used an angled look to the Irresistible piece and easily inked it with our new Blending Brushes and Exclusive Inks in Capri and Green Apple. This was the start of a background for our pretty sunflower stamped image. For the right side of the card front I splattered with Shimmer Brushes in Capri and Clover. On the Sunflower itself I used Shimmer Brushes in Shortbread, Mocha, Rosemary. 

The flower was colored with ShinHan Markers (colors seen in photo). The flower was popped up with some Thin Foam Tape to give some dimension to the design. Finally, a single Clear Sparkle was added to the flower center because well.....bling!


Z4675 Irresistible Cardstock

C1947 Sunflower Thoughts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #artworkshowcase #cardmaking #techniques #impressivelyirresistible


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...