Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Melon Floral Card

 Today I'm sharing a card I made for a couple of challenges:

Heart 2 Heart: Color of the Year Challenge: Melon

Double Trouble: Punch It Out

Use Your Stuff: Wood Grain Paper/Double Trouble Collaboration

Ok I did as was instructed and sat down with my glass of Peach flavored water. Then I started going through my stash to pick out what to create with for these challenges. I think I have some really good choices going on this card. I hope you agree.

Using a card base from our very handy to have in your stash White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack I got busy with my card. 

I love the Floral Blooms stamp set! It comes with or without Thin Cut dies.... your choice! The Thin Cuts make it so easy so I almost always get the full set. I picked out one of flowers, stamped it and colored it in with markers.

Cardstock: White Daisy, Mink

TriBlend Markers: Vintage BlueBlend, Coral Blend

Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Mist

Using a pattern from our super helpful Make It from Your Heart (volume 5, pattern 21) I got busy created in the other items I needed for the card.

Double Trouble required die cuts for their challenge with woodgrain being an option. I added these details by using the Thin Cut dies with the stamp set and the bracket.  I also used a woodgrain paper from the Mix-in pack. This paper also qualifies for the Use Your Stuff challenge.


The flower is popped up with some Thin Foam Tape to add some dimension to the design.



Floral Blooms Stamp + Thin Cuts


Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts




If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle  #cardmaking #doubletrouble #heart2heart #useyourstuff


10 comments:

  1. This is so soft, delicate, and pretty! Thank you for playing w/ us at UYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful melon floral! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower and looks against the patterned paper and woodgrain... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the color combination. Thank you for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and I love the colors! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff! Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love everything about this card, the colours, the flower, the leaves, the softness of it all is perfect. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a joyful card, Michelle! The light-colored woodgrain and soft colors are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #121.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle this is gorgeous! I love it so much! The woodgrain is so perfect and the color scheme is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...