Monday, September 19, 2022

Lighthouse Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 491

Hi there! Are you ready for a new sketch from our team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge? Well here you go! This fun sketch will go in any direction you want to take it. Flip, rotate, etc, the sketch as you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your design. 

I decided to use the sketch as is for my card. I created a background with the beautiful Writing in the Sand stamp set (link below). I love this set and it's easy to use while it makes impressive results. I simply sponged on the colors  for the water and beach. For a stronger color you could ink the stamp directly on the stamp pad. The Exclusive Inks I used are Espresso. Carpi and Lagoon.

The White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack is a great item to have on hand so you're always set to make a quick card when you need to.

Once I had the background done I moved on to the rest of the card. Using Cardstock in White Daisy, Lagoon and Toffee I created the layers you see here. I used the Thin Cut from the Ahoy There (link below) set to create a porthole look for the lighthouse. The Toffee layer is popped up with Thin foam Tape. 

The stripes were done with Glitter Paper in Capri and Gold. A touch of Gold Glitter Gems finished the look.



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Ahoy There Stamp + Thin Cuts


Writing in the Sand Stamp Set


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #atlantichheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...