Friday, September 16, 2022

Slider Card ~ Color Dare #514

 Yea it's Friday! How about a new Color Dare Challenge to get your weekend started! This challenge uses an Inspiration Photo for you to chose your colors. Use at least 3 colors you see in the photo. Free colors are Black, White and Gold. Don't use any colors you don't see in the photo.

This card has a fun element that makes the pumpkin slide across the front of the card when you tip it back and forth. It's a sure way to bring a smile to someone's face. 

I used papers from the Crisp Air Paper Packet (links below photos) with beautiful Fall tones. The Slider Thin Cuts have several different tracks for the image to slide on. I used the gentle curve for my card. Instructions come with the Thin Cut set. The pumpkin is popped up on Foam Tape with 2 circles from the Slider Thin Cuts. 

The pumpkin comes from a very cute and fun set with lots of possibilities! I stamped mine on Nectarine Cardstock with Papaya and Pine Exclusive Inks (Sapphire was used on the sentiment). 

A touch of sparkle comes from the Gold Thread and Pacific Coast Stickles




X7284B Crisp Air Paper Packet



Z8030 Crisp Air - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #colormyheartcolordare #ThinCutdies #colormyheart


9 comments:

  1. The best of fall all wrapped up in one card! Love the “rolling” pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Michelle. I just love that pumpkin! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I love your card. I love cards that 'do things'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combination of papers and that cute pumpkin Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun you used a pumpkin to slide along the card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, really pretty, loving the combination of the coordinated paper used and layout... beautiful fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that the pumpkin slides!
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fall paper theme. This is definitely my favorite season... cute card!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...