Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Stamp of the Month: Enjoy These Moments

Can you believe it's September already?!!! Time sure flies and now it's time to show off our new Stamp of the Month: Enjoy These Moments. That title says it all! 

The way our Stamp of the Month works is that it's available ONLY for the month it's featured. So you have from September 1st through the 30th to get this beautiful stamp set. You can even get it for only $5.00 U.S. with a qualifying order. BUT.... if you're a VIP member you can get it FREE with a qualifying order! Below are some more details about the VIP Program so be sure to check it out. It's a win win for sure!

For my card I wanted to use some of our new products with the Stamp of the Month. Our new Color of the Year is Melon and I thought that would look so pretty with some touches of Fall colors. 

I stamped the image with Exclusive Inks in Mocha on Shortbread Cardstock. To make it a bit more interesting I inked the image then pulled it across the pad before lifting it up. That left the streaks you see on the image. It also softens the intensity of the ink a bit, too. The image is then layers on both Melon and our new Pine Cardstock. The little images are colored with TriBlend Markers: Coral Blend and Muted Brown Blend. 

I stamped a little cluster of acorns under the sentiment then I wanted to add some of our new Metallic Pain Markers in Molten Copper (link below). You get 3 markers in the pack each with a different sized tip. I used the smallest to fill in the spaces in the letters then doodle around the outside edge of the card front. These markers also come in Gold & Silver and I can't wait to add them to my supplies! The final touch was to add that tiny Melon Heart







S2209 Enjoy These Moments
Sept. Stamp of the Month
Available Sept. 1-30









Z4635 Melon Dots

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #artworkshowcase

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...