Monday, November 28, 2022

Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #501

How about a new sketch challenge? Our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts has one ready to go for  you. The sketch can be rotated, flipped, flopped, etc. We just need to be able to see our design in your project. when you're ready to join the challenge (goes live on Wednesdays) use the l ink below.

I decided to make a card and got my Cricut warmed up to help with the layers in the sketch. Using the Close To My Heart Flower Market images I picked this layered flower for my layers.

The card base is from our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (a must have item!). I splattered the card front with a Shimmer Brush in Mulberry. It gives a nice look to soften all the white in the background. 

The Cardstock colors are Sapphire, Periwinkle, French Vanilla and Mulberry. Exclusive Inks used is Black. The finishing touch is a couple of Blue Dots. The left side of each sentiment strip has a piece of Thin Foam Tape to level it out since the right end is on the built up layers of the flower.

That's it! Simple and easy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...