Friday, November 25, 2022

Mandala Card ~ Color Dare #524

 Welcome to a fun color challenge from our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare. Each Friday we give you a set of colors to create with. Make any paper craft you like. See the graphic below for the "fine print" details. Do NOT add any extra colors to your project.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. "Kind of close" doesn't count. When you're ready to join the challenge use the link in the post on our home page.

For this challenge you MUST use the 3 colors shone. There are some FREE colors you can use with the 3 so check the graphic.

I love this Stamp of the Month: Christmas Snowflake Mandalas. There are so many possibilities for adding color....or not! I felt this 3 color challenge would really show off the lovely design of this large snowflake. 

I used our TriBlend Markers for coloring the image. You can see the colors used in the photo below. Our TriBlend Markers are amazing to use! There are 3 shades of color in each barrel making it easy to shade or blend your colors. For this project I just used the Light shade of each color. 

The Cardstock used is White Daisy, Wisteria and Mist. I also added some Glisten Stickles to make it sparkle a bit. The sentiment was stamped in Wisteria Exclusive Inks and the image in Black. Oh....I started with a card base from our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack. This is a wonderful item to have on hand. You'll always be ready when you need/want to make a card!



Color My Heart Color Dare 

This card will be added to the Artwork Showcase Album for the November Stamp of the Month. Be sure to check out the other entries for more inspiration!



S2211 Christmas Snowflake Mandalas

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking 

8 comments:

  1. Christmas Snowflake Mandalas are beautiful in these colors... fabulous CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully you have coloured this mandala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thinking about coloring this relaxes me! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful Michelle - such gorgeous colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Michelle this card is lovely. I admire your patience for coloring !!!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...