Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Hedgehog Fun ~ March Stamp of the Month

I just can't get enough of this adorable stamp set! It's the March Stamp of the Month called Precious Moments and it's only available March 1-31. The animals are too cute and the sentiments are great! Be sure to get yours before it's gone! You can even get it at a discount with a qualifying purchase. VIP Customers can get it FREE with a qualifying purchase. Details below.  

I love this little hedgehog with the flower. It's just too sweet! This card is my version of a card made by Laura Beacham. I tweaked it a bit but love her work and the inspiration.

I used Thin Cut Circle Dies to cut a circle in the cardstock. I backed it with a panel created with 3/4" squares of Life's a Hoot paper. A journal pen was used to doodle around the circle.

The hedgehog was stamped in Intense Black Exclusive Ink so it wouldn't bleed when colored then fussy cut. I used our TriBlend Markers to color and shade the image. You can see the colors I used in the photo. 

I placed a small circle of Vellum behind the hedgehog and layered this entire piece on Black cardstock then a card base from our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack. A couple of Yellow Dots  and a sentiment finished the look.


S2303 Precious Moments
March Stamp of the Month
Only available march 1-31
Get it at a discount with a qualifying purchase.
VIP Customers can get it FREE with a qualifying purchase!


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #cardmaking #stampofthemonth

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...