Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Parisian Notes Card

Our Stamptacular Sale is coming close to the end! March 31st is the last day to get savings of 35% on stamp sets and 60% savings on stamps + thin cuts! There are also 5 exclusive stamps sets! 

I made a card using the Parisian Notes Stamp set which is one of the Exclusive Stamp Sets for Stamptacular! Isn't it gorgeous?!!! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. But remember, it's only available a few more days!

I started by stamping the image in Intense Black Ink. Since I planned on using our TriBlend Markers to color the flowers I needed an ink that won't bleed. 

Papaya Ink was sponged around the torn edges of the stamped layer. Liquid Pearls in Onyx was used for the flower center. The entire layer was popped up with Thin Foam Tape. Some Gold thread was tucked under the edge.

Papers used are from the Mix-in Pack for April - June. Plus a small strip of Gold Glitter Cardstock and some Gold Glitter Gems carried the theme through.



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #cardmaking #specials 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...