Friday, May 5, 2023

Dream Maker Card ~ Color Dare #547

 Welcome to a fun color challenge from our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! This challenge is all about the colors of the rainbow! Use at least 3 colors seen in a rainbow. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to share use the direct link seen below our graphic.

I love rainbow colors, don't you? Using the Dream Maker Coordinating Cardstock (link below) I created this pretty card. I love how the alternating layers show off the colors and patterns in this cardstock.

The focal layer was cut using the Fancy Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts. The sentiment is actually one stamp but I needed it to be at the top and bottom of that layer. Because our stamps are acrylic it was easy to snip it apart and stamp with it in two pieces. When I want to use it as one stamp I just place the pieces next to each other on the block and viola! 

The Pearl embellishments you see started out as Melon in color. I used the Gold Marker to color it. Be sure to wait for it to dry before placing on your project! I also added some gold to the flower by tracing over the lines on the petals. The flower is popped up with Thin Foam Tape.

Around the flower you see a small stamped leaf from the stamp set. The larger leaves were stenciled with a sponge and Flamingo Ink then fussy cut. 

Other CTMH products used for this card:


Direct link to Color Dare #547

Dream Maker Coordinating Cardstock
Dream Maker Stamp Set
(This is a double set!)

Dream Maker Stencil
(12" x 12" in size)


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you chose to use some of the softer colors from the rainbow image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design for showcasing this paper suite! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love the gold, love the paper, love the layout. I missed that Dream Maker Cardstock... on my way to shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped background with the patterned papers - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that your rainbow colors are soft and pastel. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Shadow Stamping Card

Here is a technique I know you'll have fun with! It uses heat embossing to create the look and will look great with lots of other color ...