Friday, May 12, 2023

You're an All Star Card ~ Color Dare #548

Let's do a new Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge! Each Friday our Design Team  gives you a new set of colors to create with. We reference Close To My Hearts colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. 

Make any paper craft you like. when you're ready to join the challenge click here for the direct link.

For my card I decided to pair Pewter with Sundance. It's not my usual to9 use a yellow but it's good to push beyond the envelope at times. With an inspiration from a card made by Christine Adams, I am sharing this card.

It's very simple in design and that's what makes the impact! Using the bright color of Sundance with the softer Pewter really makes things pop!

The Sundance cardstock comes from our Dream Maker Coordinating Cardstock pack (link below). This is our Special for may-June (while supplies last). This special has so many beautiful and fun items you're going to want to clip here to check it out!

The Limited Edition stamp set + Thin Cut Die (link below) is such a fun and versatile set! So many fun sentiment to use with the hat! 

Here's the other products I used for this card:


Dream Maker Coordinating Cardstock

Here's a different look with the same idea. Papers used are from the Hello Darlin pack. Sentiment is A1283 To Another Year.



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE that hat card. I used that same gorgeous paper from the Dream Maker too (I didn't notice before hand). I love the sentiments you used too and how you finished off with the pen work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until my Dream Maker packet comes in, such pretty background and love that big hat and doodling around the edges... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dad card! Or for a base/softball player. That Dream Maker card stock is so yummy! Love the squiggle doodle lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards! I need to totally pull my set out and play with it. Thank you for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card - great for a Father's Day card or a boys birthday. Love the line doodles along the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great versions of this card!
    Super design!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...