Monday, May 15, 2023

Eat Chocolate Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 525

It's time for another fun sketch challenge from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts. Use our sketch for any project you like. Flip it, turn it, rotate it....as long as we can see a version of our sketch in your project you're good. The sketch goes live on Monday and it open for entries on Wednesday.  

Using paper from the Mix-in pack (April-June) I created a box of chocolates as my focal image. I stamped with black ink for both the images and sentiment. Accents are Melon Flowers with a dot of Onyx Pearls in the center. I had a couple left over candies and added them to the inside of the card.

There you go. It's a simple and easy card to make and I love how it turned out!





Eat Chocolate Stamp Set 

Mix-in Paper Pack (April-June)

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...