Friday, May 26, 2023

Hello Card ~ Color Dare #550

 Well here we go! A new color challenge from our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge! For this challenge you must use at least 3 of the colors in the graphic shown below. See the graphic for the fine print rules.... and have fun creating!

I chose to use the colors Melon, Pine, Wisteria and Sage for my project. It's not a combination I'd usually feel drawn to but I really like the way the colors look together.

The card design was inspired by cards made by Christine Adams. Simple and easy to vary with colors and patterns, this card is fun to make!

The images came from the stamp set and Thin Cuts in the Hey Handsome Cardmaking Kit (link below). and the pattern papers are from the Mix-in pack (link below). The paper layers were inked with Black on the edges and the indside edge of the card front was doodled with a Gold Metallic Paint Marker. The marker was also used to add details to the glasses and pen. The final touch was to add some Melon Flowers.

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card:



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

7 comments:

  1. Love all the elements in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combination of your elements and paper patterns... and your choices of color are used perfectly in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses with the little gold accents. Also love how you used the colour choices and edging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a neat card! I love all the elements and that you finished it with the doodles on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swooning over the gold accents on the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...