Friday, June 16, 2023

Bouquet Card ~ Color Dare #553

Yes it's Friday and our Design Team at Color My Heart has a new color challenge for you! This challenge is simple. You must use shades of Brown and Red + one color of your choice. There are some free colors so look at the fine print in the graphic for more info.

Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to go directly to Color Dare #553.

For my card I used Brown, red and Ballerina as my + one color.  I colored the flowers with Shimmer Brushes (Red, Ballerina) and added Gold touches in the flower centers and around the edge of the  floral die cut with Liquid Gold Metallic Paint Markers. The floral layer is popped up on Thin Foam Tape.

Other products used for this card:




Link to Color Dare #553

Z4710 Bouquet Stamp Set + Thin Cut

Mix-in Paper Pack (April - June)

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

9 comments:

  1. Love the pink with your red & brown. The gold shimmer just brings everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love the gold shimmer you added to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty with the offset flower! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background patterned paper... one of my favorites in the browns. Your floral really pops against that background... so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink with the red & brown-and you flower is stunning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Masculine Card

 How about a masculine style card? Well here is a good one for you. Plus, if you change out the colors it will be fine for a gal card, too. ...