Monday, June 12, 2023

Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #529

Welcome to a new sketch challenge from our team at Atlantic Hearts. Each Monday a new sketch is posted to inspire you. On Wednesday our blog opens up for you to enter your creation. This sketch is easy and fun. So many ways to use it! You can flip, flop, rotate....anything you like as long as we can see the sketch in your work you're good!

I love flowers! Since I'n not good at growing them I love to use them in my projects! I kept this very simple and yet softly colorful. The background is Mist Cardstock with tone on tone stamping in Mist Exclusive Ink. The flowers were stamped in black on a piece of Mix-in Paper (Apr-Jun). This paper gave a softly patterned look to the flowers without coloring by hand! After placing it on the card front I just had to trim a little bit off the image. Then I added dots of Gold Metallic Paint Marker for the flower centers and a trio of Gold Glitter Gems to accent. The circle was cut with a Circle Thin Cut and the edges gently smudged with Mist Ink. Don't forget the White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack. It's a must have for my stash!




If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...