Saturday, June 3, 2023

Thank You Card in Melon

Welcome to our month long celebration of the color MELON! June 1st kicked our Melon Mania and we have some great exclusive items in this color. Click here for an overview of all the wonderful products available in June. 

This card was inspired by one created by Laura Beacham. I love the simplicity and how it makes the melon leave pop! 

To create the leaves I used the Dream Maker stencil (also on special this month) and a blending brush with Melon ink. I love the soft look the blending brush gives to the leaves. A journal pen was used to outline the leaves. I rubbed the edge of the leaves layer on the top of a black ink pad to define that layer. Finally, I splattered some Melon Shimmer Brush for a bit of sparkle. Black Dots were added to tie in the black tones in other areas. 

Other products used:



Dream Maker Stencil

Dream Maker Stamp Set


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithMichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #melonmania

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...