Friday, June 2, 2023

Geometric Layout ~ Color Dare #551

 Today I'm sharing a one page layout for Color Dare #551. For this color challenge you must use all 3 of the colors featured in the graphic below. See the fine print for the rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join the challenge click here for the direct link.

Since the 3 colors required for this challenge are bold I decided to keep the layout fairly simple. With a Charcoal Cardstock base it helped the 3 colors really pop!  Using the Square Patterns Thin Cut dies (link is below) I cut a lot of squares in various sizes and colors. Then it was just a matter of laying them out in a random pattern along the left side of the page. 

After adding the photos, stacking them in an overlapped style like the squares, I added the title. The title was cut with an old retired set of thin cuts, but any alphabet would do here.

The final step was adding sequins! I happened to still have some retired sequins that had the 3 colors of the challenge. Although gold sequins would have worked and was my original plan, I switched gears when I found the other sequins. What a nice surprise that was.



Z4619 Square Patterns Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #scrapbooking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

7 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...