Friday, August 11, 2023

Birthday in the Fall Card ~ Color Dare #561

 Welcome to a new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! This one is all about Tic Tac Toe! Pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. AFTER that you can use more of the colors in the grid if you like. What you can't do is add extra colors to the mix. See the graphic below for the fine print. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Once you're ready to join the challenge use the direct link below.

For my card I started with the first column of colors. Then I also used Scarlet, Honey Butter, Shortbread and Mocha.

The patterned paper is from our Cozy Up paper pack. The stamp set is from the Cozy Up Card Workshop Kit. I stamped leaves onto the pumpkins for some added fun. Some embellishments and a sentiment finished this super simple design.

Close To My Heart products used on this card:


Direct link to Color Dare #561



X7295B Cozy Up Paper Pack

G1286 Cozy Up Cardmaking Workshop Kit

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 


Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking

9 comments:

  1. It took me a minute to figure out you had used pumpkin images for the background - great idea! Terrific autumn card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Alyson, didn't recognize the paper, thought you used some ink or water color impressions up until I read your blog... cool it did add some fun to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever that you stamped on the pumpkin! What a fun fall birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card. Love the leaves in the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, and different, way to use pumpkins! I love them with the leaf stamped onto it. and the bit of sparkle really compliments the whole card. Very pretty! So happy to be on the team!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...