Friday, September 15, 2023

Floral Notes Card ~ Color Dare #566

 Our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare celebrates Friday by offering a new color challenge to inspire you! This week we have a 3 color challenge. You MUST use all 3 colors. See the graphic below for the fine print rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge use the direct link.

For my card I used a pattern from our NEW volume of Make It from Your Heart How-to Book. In this volume you get both layout and card patterns withy color samples with cutting and placement guides. It makes it SO easy!

For the floral image I use our NEW colored pencils which are so creamy and easy to use. I love them and will be using them in many of my projects. I also stamped an image behind the flowers from the Design Elements set seen below. Like I said....quick and easy!

Close To My Heart products used for this card:




If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 


Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking

9 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite layouts in Volume 6 & I love what you did with the focal point flowers! Genius! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout and love the softer colors used on your florals... so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And I love the sparkle of the desert rose glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle this card is so pretty! I love the way you colored the large floral. It's so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...