Monday, September 18, 2023

Thoughtful Tokens Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #543

 How about a new sketch challenge from our team at Atlantic Hearts? This is an easy one for sure! You can adjust the sketch in your design. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.  The sketch goes live on Wednesday for you to join. So you have a couple days to get started on your project!

I kept my card  fairly monochrome for this challenge. I love, love, love our NEW Color of the Year: Journey! You'll be seeing it in a lot of my projects!  

Journey is paired with our September Stamp of the Month: Thoughtful Tokens. This is an exclusive stamp set only available in September. It has so many great images and creates a variety of wonderful looks. I did some tone on tone stamping for the Journey layer. I also did a 2nd generation stamping of the filmstrip image. This let the Journey images and sentiment stand out.

Close To My Heart products used for this card:


Sometimes I like to put a funny sentiment on the inside of the card when the card front is more formal looking. It's a fun surprise sure to make someone smile.




Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


S2309 Thoughtful Tokens Stamp Set
September Stamp of the Month
Only available Sept. 1 - 30
Get a discount with a qualifying order.
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order!

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #coloroftheyear

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...