Friday, September 1, 2023

Thoughtful Token Card ~ Color Dare #564

A new month = a new Stamp of the Month and we also have a new Color Dare Challenge for you! Each Friday we go live with a new color challenge. This challenge features our retiring colors from Close To My Heart. You must use at least 3 of the colors from our graphic seen below. Be sure to check out the fine print rules, too.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join the challenge use the direct link below the graphic.

For my card I created a grid look with my 4 squares of color. I stamped tone on tone with ink and cardstock for the squares using a variety of the images from the stamp set. The black and white layer is popped up on some foam tape to add dimension. I added a touch of color to the butterfly with markers and added sparkle with a Shimmer Brush. 

The stamp set is the September Stamp of the Month. Each month an exclusive stamp set is offered for that month only. You can get it at a discount with a qualifying order or even FREE as a VIP Customer! 

Close To My Heart products used for this card:




Direct link to Color Dare #564

S2309 Thoughtful Tokens
September Stamp of the Month
Available September 1 - 30

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 


Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking

5 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to start I love this so much! Colorful stamped background? Yep! White icon? Yep! Sparkly butterfly? Yep! I'm filing this one away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I really like the grid pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the four bright panels and how you randomly stamped in the background of them. Great use of the Colour Dare colours and the September Stamp of the Month!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...