Monday, October 30, 2023

Triangle Trees Card ~ Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #549

 Welcome to the final sketch challenge for October! This is a fun sketch that can be used in so many ways and styles. Make any paper craft you like. We post our examples on Monday and the link to join opens on Wednesday. 

You can flip, flop, rotate.....whatever you want to do with the sketch. We just need to be able to see it in your project. When you're ready to join our challenge use the link below.

I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a bit and going with a modern look for my card. I just got this stamp set and thought it would work well for this sketch. I stayed pretty true to the sketch this time. I also went with a 6" x 6" card size which is not my usual zone either. It's good to push the boundaries sometimes. 

I stamped and cut out the trees then inked the edges so they would define the trees when I layered them on the card. I added a Gold Gem to the treetops and used Gold Thread (retired). I was going to add a bow but decided the straight lines of thread fit the modern style of the design.

The larger tree is popped up a bit with Thin Foam Tape. 

Close to My Heart products used for this card:



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


D2204 Triangle Trees Stamp Set

Z7088 Siver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #christmascards

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...