Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Grateful Card ~ November Stamp of the Month

Ok, I admit I had so much fun with a card I shared a couple weeks ago I just had to make it again for a card swap I'm in. This is such a great design for a sentiment only card!  

My strips are 1/4" x 4". I chose to use only 3 colors but you could use more if you like. There are so many ways to make this design stand out! It's easy and pretty quick to make, too!

Close To My Heart products used for this card:





S2311 Thanks a Bunch
November Stamp of the Month
Only available Nov. 1st - 30th, 2023
Get it at a discount with a qualifying purchase.
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying purchase! 

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonth #coloroftheyear

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...