Friday, November 3, 2023

Fall Colors ~ Color Dare #573

 This week we're giving you a 3 color challenge. You MUST use all 3 colors in the graphic. See the graphic for the fine print rules. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. When you're ready to join the challenge click here for the direct link to #573.

I love tree images. It can be full, bare or evergreens. I just love having tree stamps in my stash. So I knew this stamp set was going to join my stash as soon as I saw it.

The background was create with Blending Brushes and ink. I love these brushes because they are easy to use and blend colors well.

When I added the trees and branches to the card front I used Thin Foam Tape to pop them up a bit. In order to "ground" them I used regular adhesive on the bottom of the trees and ends of the branches. This makes them look anchored rather than floating in air.

After stamping the sentiment I added some gold star confetti using liquid glue and a Pick-up Tool to place them. 

Close To My Heart products used for this card:





Direct link to Color Dare #573


S2311 Thanks a Bunch
November Stamp of the Month
Only available Nov. 1st - 30th
Get a discount with a qualifying order.
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order.

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #stampofthemonth

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Michelle. These colors just invoke Fall everything, don't they?! I love the color of the sentiment (rather than the usual black).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty with the pinecones across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, love the technique you used on your trees in grounding them... I do this same technique a lot because I like it to be rounded or grounded as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Reminds me of an Autumn sunset here in the PNW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fall card! The background works so well with those trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Michelle! Trees are always the perfect focal point for a card. Great use of the challenge colors, too. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...