Hello! Today I'm showing you two cards that use the same basic design but have totally different feels. Both are very pretty but the second one I "stepped up" with a couple easy details. Which one do you like best?
Both cards use the Silver Bells paper and Stickers. No stamping this time! Using my Thin Cut Circle Dies I cut 3 circles in various sizes (2 1/2", 2" and 1 1/2"). These sizes nest together very well and fit nicely on a card front.
|X7298S Silver Bells Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet|
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (a must for my stash)
- Silver Bell Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
- Cardstock: Mink, Charcoal
- Specialty Cardstock: Gold Glitter Paper
- Thin Cuts Dies: Circles
- Embellishments: Silver Bells Dots, Gold Glitter Gems
- Thin Foam Tape
- Gold Paint Marker (retired) (try the Clearance or Online only sections)