Friday, November 17, 2023

Two Color Layout ~ Color Dare #575

It's Friday so that means it's also Color Dare Day! Each Friday we give you a new color challenge to create with. This week you only use TWO COLORS. One color MUST BE ROSY. The second color must be one of the 3 colors shown in the graphic. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to go directly to Color Dare #575. 

I decided to make a layout with my colors. Rosy and Journey are my choices and I love how this turned out. I stenciled flowers for a border along the bottom. I did a couple extra to fussy cut and layer on top for some dimension. I love the blend of the two colors on the title.

The Glitter Paper corners were only glued down along the top and side edges so a photo can be slipped underneath. Same for the overlap on the photo mats The Journey mat was left free where it lays on top of the Rosy layer. Once photos are added it will be glued down.



Direct link to Color Dare #575


Z7041 Stencil Pack 2

Additional Close To My Heart products used on this layout:

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #scrapbooking #colordare #colormyheart

8 comments:

  1. Definitely beautiful... love the layout and add of glitter; but the floral stencil is striking... love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking LO - love the two colour stamped sentiment and the collection of flowers along the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love how you used that stencil for the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scrapbook page! Wonderful stencil work (I'm jealous as I struggle with stencils like this. lol)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...