Friday, November 24, 2023

Clutch Gift Box ~ Color Dare #576

 Welcome to our newest Color Dare Challenge! This week you need to use at least 3 of the colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for the fine print rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link to #576.

I was so inspired by this Clutch Gift Box by Monica Hayward I couldn't wait to make it myself. She has an excellent video on YouTube. Click here to watch and learn. 

Using a sheet of paper from our Evergreen packet I created this more masculine look for the clutch. Evergreen boughs and pinecones embellish the Vellum Belly Band and hide the seam. By the way.... the only adhesive used was to adhere the boughs and pinecones to the vellum and the sentiment to the box. You do not have to use adhesive on the box unless you want to!




With the Vellum Belly Band slipped off.


Inside of box.

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card:

Z7090 Evergreen - CardmakingStamp  + Thin Cuts

X7299B Evergreen Paper Packet

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colorchallenge #giftbox

7 comments:

  1. I love a good one sheet wonder! You can't go wrong with the Evergreen suite! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project this is! And love the pretty papers you used. I may have to make one for a crafty friend and slip in a bunch of die cuts for her use. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - I like this - will have to have a look at that fold! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! I love this idea. And kudos to you for seeing wintry/Christmas colors in this palette. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...