Monday, November 13, 2023

Fast and Easy Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #551

Welcome to our newest sketch challenge from the team at Atlantic Hearts. I think this sketch is an easy one. Do you agree? Give it a try and show us how it inspired you.

You can twist, turn, flip, flop the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. Wednesday our blog opens up for entries. In the meantime, use our sketch and my example to inspire you. 

I'm still in Christmas Card making mode so that's what I went with here. This was a very quick card to make. I used the Silver Bells paper and Sticker Sheet (link below)..... no stamping this time! I wanted to pop up the sticker images so I used our Anti Static Pouch to take off the sticky on the back then used Thin Foam Tape. Charcoal card stock for the mats and a couple of Silver Bell Dots completed the look!




Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



X7298S Silver Bells Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New VIP Customers get an extra VIP Credit bonus when they sign up during the VIP Extra Credit special! This extra VIP Credit will also be available to VIP Customers who renew during the program window. Sign up or renew for $35 between now and January 31, 2024, and get a bonus of $25 in VIP Credit! Click here for more information on our VIP Program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...