Friday, December 1, 2023

Modern Look Card ~ Color Dare #577

 It's Friday! Are you ready for a new color challenge from our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare? This one is fun and easy for the colors. You must use Shadow of Pink, Purple and Blue. You MUST use all three colors in your project. See the graphic for the fine print rules. Do not add any new colors besides those 3 and what it says in the fine print. 

Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to go directly to #577.

I'm having so much fun with this Triangle Trees stamp set and felt it would be perfect for this challenge. I wanted a modern look with our 3 colors and the style of the trees fit the design just right.

Once I decided embossing would look best on the cardstock colors I got busy. I love the new color Royal and wanted to highlight that color. I love the look of the trees on the Royal cardstock covered in Vellum.

I used a retired Thin Cut die to cut the Vellum. It kind of looks like a snowfall, doesn't it. I wanted to soften the background from the trees and Vellum was a great choice. To finish the card I added some bling, because well....bling on a Christmas card is just the way to go!


Direct Link to Color Dare #577

D2204 Triangle Trees Stamp Set

Close To My heart products used to make this card:
Other products used:
  • Embossing: VeraMark pad, Gold Powder, Silver Powder, Heat tool
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #christmascards #colordare #colormyheart #embossing

10 comments:

  1. Love the embossed trees - such a pretty holiday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your card, Michelle. This color combo is so pretty and with the gold embossing, it makes it so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trees and they look fabulous for this color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the modern vibe, Michelle! What a great idea to use metallic embossing. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colors with gold embossing but the vellum background is genius!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Technique Card ~ Color Dare #600

 Welcome to our popular Tic Tac Toe challenge at Color Dare! First pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that if you want to us...