Saturday, December 2, 2023

Snow Globe Fun ! ~ December Stamp of the Month

It's our last Stamp of the Month for 2023! Is it just me or did it seem like this year went by fast!  If you're new to our Stamp of the Month program here's how it works. Each month we feature an exclusive stamp set for that month only. When the month ends the stamp set goes away. You can get the Stamp of the month at full price OR at a discount with a qualifying order of $50 US. It gets even better! If you're a VIP Customer with a qualifying order you get the Stamp of the Month FREE! Scroll down to see info about the VIP Customer program. By the way, there is a sign-up or renewal bonus for November 1st -January 31st!

First, I love snow globes so I was excited with this stamp set. Each snow globe is unique and very cute. I decided to create the image as a shaker card to simulate a snow globe. The image with the Christmas tree was perfect for what I had in mind. 

I stamped the image and then chose a Circle Thin Cut die to fit the size of the globe. Here's where things went a bit wonky. The larger circle Acetate + Foam Shaker kit was too big and the smaller size was too small. So I reverted back to the days when we didn't have these kits and had to do it on our own. 

I used the larger sized acetate and taped it to the back of the cut out. I trimmed off the excess with scissors. Next the foam circle was too big so I started snipping it into sections I placed around the opening of the circle. In effect this created the custom sized circle I needed. I used the other foam pieces around the back of the white cardstock for support. 

The circle with the tree was glued to the green layer. Then I carefully put some sprinkles on top of the tree. Next came the white cardstock placed over the tree circle. At this point I had my shaker element!

The design of the card came from our newest How-to Book called Make It from Your Heart  Volume 6. This is a great way to get started on a layout of card. All the measurements are right there for you! Plus there are examples to show what the pattern can look like. I love our How-to Books!

Close To My Heart products used for this card:


S2312 Christmas Snow Globes Stamp Set
December Stamp of the Month
Available Dec. 1st - 31st

Get it at a discount with a qualifying order.
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order!



X7299B Evergreen Paper Pack

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Check this out!!!
Starting November 1st and going to January 31st you can sign up as a VIP Customer and get a $25 sign up bonus instead of $15.

If you're already a VIP Customer and you're due to renew during this time frame you'll get the same bonus when you renew!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking  #christmascards

2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Sweet Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello! Come and join us for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday a new sketch goes live. Wednesday our blog opens for you...