Friday, December 8, 2023

Neutrtals for Christmas ~ Color Dare #578

 Welcome to a new color challenge from our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! This week we're challenging you with using only Neutrals. Use at least 3 of the colors shown on our graphic below. Please ready the fine print rules, too. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link.

I decided to go with a Christmas card in this non-traditional color scheme. I love how it turned out, too! Do you try non-traditional colors for Christmas cards? I love using those colors as well as the traditional ones.  

After stamping some boughs I added a couple that we die cut. The pinecones are layered with only 1 popped up on foam tape. I love how the splattered gold shimmer and doodled lines give it that extra touch. 

Close To My Heart products used for this card:


Direct link to Color Dare #578



Z7090 Evergreen - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #christmascards

7 comments:

  1. Love the layering of your pine fern and cones, nice dimension and like the gold doodling along the panel. Very pretty non-traditional Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card. The neutral colours are stunning! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral pine boughs! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...