Sunday, December 10, 2023

Triangle Trees Card

 I was so impressed with a card by Debi Gardner I couldn't wait to re-create it myself! This is my version. I used more of the grey tones on my card and a combination of larger and small sparkles. 

The Silver Bells Collection of papers is SO PRETTY I can't get enough of it! This card features the brown pattern paper as a background. It's kind of a bold look but works well. 

The trees were cut out of the other pattern papers showing more of a grey tone. I love this brown and grey mix of patterns! Since I didn't have the Thin Cut dies for the trees I used another method of cutting out the trees. I picked out the sizes I wanted and stamped the image on the BACK of the paper I wanted to use. After that it was easy cut them out using the guide of the stamped trees and my paper trimmer. 

I generously splattered Gold Shimmer Brush on the white background and added both Clear and Bitty Sparkles around the trees. Since the Toffee mat is directly on top of the same color background I inked the edges with Charcoal ink to give some definition between the two layers. The grey strip is one of the Zip Borders from the paper pack.


Close To My Heart products used for this card:

D2204 Triangle Trees


X7298B Silver Bells Paper Pack




If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New VIP Customers get an extra VIP Credit bonus when they sign up during the VIP Extra Credit special! This extra VIP Credit will also be available to VIP Customers who renew during the program window. Sign up or renew for $35 between now and January 31, 2024, and get a bonus of $25 in VIP Credit! Click here for more information on our VIP Program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #christmascards

1 comment:

  1. Love the Charcoal for matting & inking. The zip strip really pulls it together. Happy I could inspire you! 😉

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Sweet Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello! Come and join us for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday a new sketch goes live. Wednesday our blog opens for you...